Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Get Help With Mold Removal in NJ Today!
When you discover mold in your home or business, it's not an issue that should be ignored. Mold can quickly and easily spread to unaffected areas of your property, causing the issue to become much more extensive.
As your local mold removal company in NJ, you can trust SERVPRO of Morristown to handle any size mold remediation project.
Call To Schedule A Free Estimate - 800-734-3213
Professional Mold Remediation in NJ
Free Remediation Estimates
Advanced Equipment & Cleaning Methods
Mold Remediation After Water Damage
With over 15 years of experience with mold removal in NJ, SERVPRO of Morristown is your local expert when it comes to mold contamination and damage.
Our team of mold specialists have the training and experience required to fully understand what causes mold to grow, spread, and the techniques needed to provide full mold removal services in NJ.
SERVPRO of Morristown will ensure your mold issue is fully addressed, while also taking steps to contain the affected area to prevent cross-contamination while mold remediation in NJ is in progress.
As your local mold remediation company in NJ, SERVPRO of Morristown's goal is to make your mold issue "Like it never even happened."
Common Areas of Mold Growth
- Under sinks
- In bathrooms
- In attics
- In basements
- In areas of previous water damage
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (973) 739-9999
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Morristown?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (973) 739-9999
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Morristown is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Morristown community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: